What's your weirdest dream

87man's Avatar 87man10/15/14 11:06 am
1 emeralds 2.3k 72
11/1/2014 4:36 pm
_Shako's Avatar _Shako
I had a dream where I was playing a board game with the corpse party characters.
87man
Level 21 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2014 4:36 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
I've had several. In fact, I had one last night. I was at a family reunion, and some guy came and kidnapped me and my cousins and made us slaves at his house. That night, we escaped while he was sleeping and went back to the reunion.

Another time, I had a dream where I was walking through the house for no reason at all, and then my mom told me that there was a "dangerous man" outside. I looked out the window and there was a guy with a mustache in a hot air balloon throwing bombs all over the place which hit the ground, waited a few seconds, then blew up. Then, he was suddenly inside the house (the balloon was somehow smaller so it fit inside too). He threw a bomb at me, and I tried to run, but suddenly I moved really slowly and I couldn't run away. Then I woke up.

When I was young, I had a dream where my family was moving into a new house, and the realtor was showing us around and the basement was full of washing machines with maids doing laundry in all of them.
11/01/2014 4:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
Let's just say this I had fun
I can't go into detail some parts are not child friendly
11/01/2014 4:31 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
get ready for weird...
When I was around 4 I had this dream where my mum/mom and I were at a farm, and every time we went under a stable, we would be turned into horses and then turned back to humans later. The next morning I tried to show the rest of my family the dream... I don't even know...
11/01/2014 4:03 pm
Level 27 : Expert Taco
JennaXOXO
Hmm.. I've had pretty weird dreams, but I'm gonna say the weirdest I've ever dreamt of is when I was giving surgery to my stuffed animals and it was actual organs and such in the stuffed animals. o.o and they all died because I couldn't save them and I woke up crying.
11/01/2014 3:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
My weirdest dream...Let's see...

I was in my school. I had seen one of my friends, and I said "Sup dude"..."Nice ankle day". Then I hugged him and gave him a severed foot. Yeah.

Oh, here's another one.

I woke up. I took a shower. I came out of the shower. Then I couldn't breathe, and died. Then I woke up. I have weird dreams.
11/01/2014 1:48 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
last night's dream:
- food stores
- friends
- yesterday's events altered in a major way? (a friend who wasn't at my house was at my house)
- I swore really badly
- kaworu nagisa was being creepy
- candy

as for what the guy at the top of the page was saying
this dream probably means
1. my friends are really cool
2. I need to use more friendly language (I rarely swear, but it's been happening more frequently lately)
3. I need to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion
4. I need to conserve my Halloween candy
11/01/2014 12:11 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
Well, my weirdest dream would have to be..... wait, I dont think I can post that...
( ._.)
(._. )
10/31/2014 11:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NateJack22
My weirdest is too embarrassing. I'll tell you my second weirdest: When I was little, I had no imaginary friends. I had Imaginary enemies, called Dum-Dums (yes that's how you spell it). Well, the king, a goblin-like person was after me in my dream. I was sitting in my game room ,leaning against the wall with my brothers and some of their friends in there. Suddenly, a Green clawed hand burst through the window behind me and reaches around my neck and begins choking me. I bite his wrist, turn around, and see his screaming face with his bitten arm. I had that dream on Christmas Eve for 3 years in a row. So much for gumdrops.
One of my best friends had a dream where he went to the 80s, met a teenage news anchor, got in a convertible with models, and drove to the lake. Then they went underwater to a magical city in which they lived there forever after.
10/31/2014 10:50 pm
Level 40 : Master Button Pusher
Meluii
I had a dream when I swallowed a sock.
10/31/2014 11:20 pm
87man
?What was that!
10/28/2014 10:00 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
FirmusPiett
You all know right, that there might be quite a lot of meaning behind all these dreams of yours?

There's laughing it off and looking at them as silly and bizarre and then there's taking them seriously and allowing them to help you identify problems in your life which, for the sake of your mental wellbeing, need address.
10/28/2014 2:19 pm
87man
Idk if playing board games with imaginary anime characters had any meaning.
10/28/2014 8:56 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Blacksmith
G0LD_RUSH
Well, when I was four I had a nightmare so I was in my room and I saw two dark figures the one on the left was adult size and the on the right was child sized. I hid under my covers taking peeks but eventually I pissed my self(I'm four don't hate) and I woke up.
10/28/2014 4:06 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Dras
I've had quite a few of the same dream where i was in the car with my mum driving and then all of a sudden she disappeared therefor having no one driving the car....

That dream was f***ed up for someone as young as i was, it wasn't nice haha.
10/28/2014 1:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
predaking_rulez
I am going to tell you my sister's before mine (this is very crazy) She dreamed she was being chased by poop? Yeah, I know it's wierd. My dream was I was on this Minecraft server (idk what it was) and I saw a white horse that was already saddled. I thoughtit was owned but no one was near it. So iI hopped on andthe horse jumped down the hill we were on without a pproblem. Then I passed by this group of unknown monsters. Then we ran into the forest that was inhabited by monsters and I/got off. Someone came by and said "Nice horse you got there. You do know that this horse is special, right?" Then he kept saying how the horse was special.

Both dreams are crazy right? (Sorry/about grammar errors)
10/27/2014 10:48 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
kim kardashian adopted me and a youtuber was trying to kill me
10/27/2014 10:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
CodingBuckets
where theres a dinosaur(t-rex) where it breaks my schools roof and eats every teacher then goes eat obama ya i know its weird
10/27/2014 9:47 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ZasphasTheGod
My english teacher was the devil and was trying to send us to hell so i yelled at my dad to help me and he said "nope can't hear ya I'm a buffalo" and then proceeded to hop away with the bottom half of his body being a dear and the top being a buffalo.
10/27/2014 10:39 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
thank you for cracking me up!
10/27/2014 9:47 pm
87man
What was that....???
10/27/2014 10:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ZasphasTheGod
That was my dream pretty weird right?
10/27/2014 9:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
MEZZ
I had a dream where i was in Battlefield 4, but take out the chinese part, and put in tf2 characters. I was the main char in bf4. I snapped a snipers neck while he was sniping on the roof of the Willis tower (Sears tower). I ripped of his head, took his melee weapon and cut of a heavy's head. I used it as an foot rest. Then I snuck on a medic spy style, opened his mouth and tore apart his face. Thats all i remember.
10/27/2014 9:20 pm
87man
???
10/25/2014 1:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Toast
ilikepaprika
my dad was an alien shooting pink darts at me and then i ran inside the house and i snapped my brother's neck and blood started pouring out of his mouth and then my dad walked in and said he was an alien then blood started pouring out of my mouth and i couldn't breathe and then something slippery slithered out of my mouth and i woke up after
10/25/2014 1:54 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
500poundsofnothing
Well that got dark
10/28/2014 8:44 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Toast
ilikepaprika
i think the thing that came out of my mouth was my lung or something
10/25/2014 1:45 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Artist
Gealx3
I also had multiple dreams of this only thing different was that it was at different locations. So I was with my family and this black cat would always chase us. If the cat were to catch up to you you would fall to the floor and became paralyzed for a couple of seconds and you would hear a loud screeching noise. Then always at the end of each dream we would drive away from the place and the cat also hearing that screeching noise right when the dream ended.
10/25/2014 1:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
I had a dream that I was cooking bacon in the worlds tiniest kitchen... It' was like 2x5 feet with a cabinet above me... It smelled really good.
10/25/2014 1:39 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Artist
Gealx3
I had a dream where I was in a car with my brothers and some of my cousins and the car was moving backwards on it's own at a high speed steering through the road to while all of us were screaming. My brother had the same dream. Also I had this other very short dream of a skeleton coming out of a door. My brother also had this dream as well.
10/25/2014 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CirnoTheStrongest
I had a dream where a bunch of amphibious creatures attacked me!
10/25/2014 1:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
SOOOOO

I dreamed once that I was in a random mysterious planet. Two skeleton guards threw me into a small steel cage. And infront of me, was the skeleton king. Then, I saw a bat arriving flying through the skies. It was the body of a bat, but the face of my cousin. I was creeped out. It landed infront of my cage and started scaring me, going step by step closer. Then out of NOWHERE a fat dog came, jumped into and broke the skeletons. He then took the cage key off the skeleton king by his mouth, and set me free. I then I rode him like a horse, hit him by his side and he jumped so high he landed on Earth, onto my house and broke it's roof straight into my PC.

[color=#800000][b]THEN[/b] [i]O[u]U[/u][/color][color=#4040FF]T[/i]TA [b]NO[/color]WHERE[/b] A[i]N[/i] [b]RKO[/b]- nah I'm just joking.
10/25/2014 1:18 pm
87man
I had a dream where I had a pool in my basement. My basement was also in my church. I eventually went to Home Depot.
10/24/2014 8:25 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
500poundsofnothing
I had a dream that I was dreaming about dreaming. And in the dream that i dreamed about I realized that it was a dream and tried to convince the people that it was a dream.

I had dreamceptionception
10/25/2014 1:19 pm
87man
Are you sure your not still in a dream right now?
10/24/2014 8:25 pm
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
flipins
My weirdest dream is 150% for sure not appropriate for this website.
10/24/2014 8:27 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
That's how I feel about mine too. Like, it's gripping, but I'm 200% sure this would work better as a painting or short comic then a all-ages game's all-ages forum post.
10/24/2014 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xFelixRageGaming
I had a dream in kindergarten where I played Sonic alot.
He and his friends were kicking me.
10/24/2014 8:19 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
I had an awful, crazy dream that made me question my sanity this morning. I was like, in someone's house being really.... well, bad.
10/24/2014 3:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Noxibri
Well, I had a dream were I went to town where I live with my friend, and she was swimming and swam into a little girl, and this woman came over and started shouting at her in some foreign language, so I walked off, found my crush and we walked about, I asked him out, he said yes, and when we left my friend was standing there in a bikini shouting in a foreign language at this woman, while the little girl watched, and me and my crush just stood there and laughed at it.

I woke and I was laughing my head.
10/24/2014 5:28 pm
87man
??? What ¿¿¿
10/24/2014 2:43 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Puncher
Hunajameloni
I've had few dreams showing up more than once.

1st. When I was a lot younger I had these dreams where dinosaurs ( T-Rexs mostly ) chasing me trying to kill me, I had no where to go, it was frustrating dream.

2nd. I got this when I was bit younger: I was naked everywhere, I couldn't get clothes from anywhere. It was frustrating as well :/

I know those dreams actually have some sort of meaning.

Chase dreams usually come back to haunt us in recurring type dreams that can drag on until we find the issue. Running away from what ever is chasing you suggests you are running away from something you fear in your walking life.

Reasons Why Your Naked In Your Dreams:
* Afraid of being exposed
* Shame with yourself
*Guilty in a situation
* Vulnerable with friends, business or relationship
* Trying to be something that you are not
* Not comfortable with your body
* Scared of being noticed
10/24/2014 2:34 pm
87man
I had a dream (no. It took place in real life, not minecraft) where my kitten kept bringing zombies' heads inside and dropping them in front of me. She wanted to give me "dinner".
10/24/2014 1:53 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
SkeletonBunny
I had a dream that my teacher left her phone in my house and I woke up trying to look for it. My best friend had that same dream & I didn't even tell them bout it...
10/24/2014 1:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Geek
loppe1
I dreamt about going somewhere and say "Bazinga!",then later i went to that exact place and said Bazinga O.o
10/23/2014 9:49 am
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
Chikerenaham
I was standing in a middle of a railway, and a train comes out of nowhere and kills me and within a millisecond I became a ghost and floated upwards.

The second one was I was inside a giant minecraft gold cube, and this guy threw this random sword form Zelda 50 blocks down and I jumped down (still human, not steve) and survived the fall and picked up the sword when every bone in my body is broken and shattered
10/24/2014 1:41 pm
87man
crazy dream...
10/23/2014 8:25 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
Well there was this one time when I was picnicking with Snowy (aww shes cute), and then we were attacked by zombies. Like, scissors in their face and ew.
10/23/2014 8:19 am
87man
I got another one... I was in Deadman Wonderland.
10/16/2014 12:35 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Error_Tash
87man
raven123 wrote yh, yuki is the one who the evil ghost man put scissors in her eyeballs right? Or the one who hung herself?

If you haven't watched all the playthroughs or the episodes yet, you'll know who she is soon enough

Oh yh I remember her, she was one of the boy's lil sis right? Or was that the other one?
Theres so many small children that get slaughtered in the game/anime
10/15/2014 8:12 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin
-TheGrimCreeper-
When I was 5 I had a dream that my mom was a zombie, except she didn't look like a zombie. She just sat on a chair and randomly shouted " i am coming to geeeett you" over and over again. Then my friend said that we should dress up as witches (and i'm a guy). That's all i remember
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome