I need SERIOUS help from the site mods

creepertears's Avatar creepertears4/29/12 11:29 pm
1 emeralds 126 3
4/30/2012 7:52 am
Forum Troll's Avatar Forum Troll
so i just logged on to see that my normalbrine skin was taken off due to UNORIGINAL parts of the skin...PLEASE explain to me exactly what piece of said skin,Normalbrine,was COPIED,was it the face??because if it was the use of his face then might as well just delete every single skin that use the herobrine face,was it the shirt?because i literally made this skin with mcskin3d starting from the original HEROBRINE skin,and why would i be copying a skin?99.3%of all skins posted here are literally STOLEN property of MOJANG,GREAT SKINNERS,AND SKINNING SITES!!!so why is it that i am locked out from posting ANYTHING for a 7 days!!until i get HIGHLY DETAILED proof of the copy,i will NOT just sit here not speaking!!!

thank you for your time and concern,
creepertears
creepertears
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal