Worst Injury You've ever had?

paintsniffer's Avatar paintsniffer10/24/14 11:12 am
1 emeralds 255 4
10/24/2014 11:32 am
-Baron's Avatar -Baron
Questions in the title, I fractured my wrist today so that's the worst injury I've had, what's yours?
paintsniffer
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 11:32 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Consider discussing the topic here.

Thanks. Locked.
10/24/2014 11:22 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
mine was one of two
When I was ~8 I got shampoo in my eyes in the shower and slipped and fell trying to get to a towel. I ended up smacking my head on the edge of the soap holder thing which apparently made a big gash in my forehead and made me fall unconscious in a bathtub that was slowly filling up more and more. I woke up to my mom screaming and when I looked down, I was in a literal blood bath and it was still bleeding. Thankfully she came in at that time because I was about to drown in a tub of my own blood X)

Then there was that time I was on a boat and we had a giant water tube thing in the front which caught the wind and came flying back which in turn hit me and shoved me back where a screw in the windshield behind me went up into the back of my head. I had to actually pull my head off of it to get back up. There was a lot of blood there too. Plus we were out in the middle of a lake and there weren't any hospitals anywhere near the lake.

Everything bad that happens to me seems to happen around water...

(yes i just copy pasted this a 2nd time from slightly similar threads made a while back)
10/24/2014 11:16 am
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
I_am_INACTIVE
when i was 6 my finger got almost split in half and i still have the scar.
10/24/2014 11:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Unicorn
DiamondFarm
Uhh, I pulled off a hangnail. (Let's see anyone top that )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome