[OOC] Xillia | Aillix

SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero9/26/12 10:15 pm
1 emeralds 184 7
9/27/2012 3:03 pm
Revolver_Ocelot's Avatar Revolver_Ocelot

The Aillix Cube: an endless source of power and energy.

They say that the relic of Ancient Times would give anyone infinite powers. It did.

Man become obsessed with this artifact, killing and deceiving each other to try and obtain it.

Rarely did anyone even come close to it. Except one boy.

He was clever and walked around the mob of insane, lust-filled humans. He walked around and climbed up the hill of fate.

He out-thought everyone else. Everyone else fought each other as they climbed the hill's steep side, while the opposite side was easy to scale.

The boy took the Aillix Cube. A lush light sprayed from the machine as the boy held it in his small hands.

Dark lights ripped out of the artifact and whipped the pitiful beings still desperately trying to climb up the hill.

It whipped them until they were a bloody mess. Until the only remaining humans fled in terror. The boy held the dream machine:

The thing that could bring salvation to the world, end the madness of humanity's sins.

The dark will held within the Alillix Cube possessed the innocent boy. It scraped his insides and cleared his mind, tattooing his skin with the dark lines of forbidden knowledge and power. An unstoppable power, used to kill everything...

However, to every one is an opposite. The Xillia Cube possessed a force that could seal the Aillix Cube.

It was too a lost artifact.

Sadly no one ever found it.

The demon child wanted to create a new world, but only power could prevent such a thing?

Only the Xillia Cube...

They say that the Xillia Cube was kept in the basement of an old school. It was.

Simplified/Clearer Version:
Click to reveal
The Aillix Cube holds infinite power, thought corrupted it was. Everyone wanted to hold its powers, some for good and some for bad. A young boy found it one day. Resting peacefully in his backyard. He was digging in the mud when he found it. He felt it was there from the beginning. The power inside of the Aillix possessed the young boy. Dark lines framed his small body and gave him taboo power and knowledge. All he wanted to do was create a new world where humanity wasn't corrupt. A perfect metropolis....

Over the course of several years, the boy grew to be a teen. That was when he'd start molding his new world... Though, the one thing he did not take account was that the Xillia Cube was on Earth as well, hidden in the darkest parts of a Highschool Basement. Like the Aillix Cube did, the Xillia granted ultimate strength, but its granting powers were severely limited. It was almost out of life. However, the one bad thing was that it allowed the Aillix Cube to track their presence, being able to hunt them down at any moment...

Note: Those with the Xillia's blessing have pure white eyes.

If the plot confused you, ask away.

Rules

[1:] Our everyday. forum rules.
[2:] Minor swearing is allowed. I do not advise major swears unless you use them far between and well.
[3:] Being OP is exactly the opposite of what I want you to be. Though you may be one granted with the ability of the Xillia's Magic, remember this rule.
[4:] Metagaming is not allowed.
[5:] Things like god-modding, power-gaming and all that are not allowed and will result in immediate ban.
[6:] Don't be a d*ck.
[7:] You need at least 50 words per post. A paragraph or more is preferred. You have read the rules, and not following this rule will result in IMMEDIATE ban. There will be no warnings.

Application Format

[center][b]Full Name:[/b][/center]

[center][b]Age:[/b][/center]

[center][b]Sex:[/b][/center]

[center][b]Appearance:[/b][/center]

[center][b]Backstory:[/b][/center]

[center][b]Writing Check:[/b][/center]
*Give me some kind of excerpt of your own work to see if you are capable of being a competent roleplayer.*

[center][b]Anything Else:?[/b][/center]

List of Those Accepted

SilentAero |
SilentAero
Level 25 : Expert Artist