Do you like the story behind my skin?

Elitecrafter's Avatar Elitecrafter5/9/12 1:49 am
5/9/2012 4:17 am
Elitecrafter's Avatar Elitecrafter
Do you like the story behind my skin?

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/bor ... y-contest/

please go to the link and diamond it if you liked the story but here it is if you have no soul >:D

Click to reveal
Boris Alvay was on the brink of a scientific break though. He was testing teleportation, sending people though what he called the evaporator and them coming out the other end. But then one night Boris sent someone through but they did not some out the other end, everyone was cunfused and that was the start of minecraftias apocalpse. What really happend was that that the test subjects moleicals were merged with a zombies causing a horrific hybrid zombie, with the brains of a human but the thirst for blood of a zombie. And this hybrid also had one extra ability that no zombie has had before it could infect other zombies and humans to do what it wants. meaning slowly minecraftia would become a planet of mindless creatures. But Boris is one of the few people in minecraftia that is immune to the virus. So Now Boris Alvay is here to stop what he started by destroying the hybrid and save all of minecraftia. But he needs your help download this skin and kill all of the evil minons of the hybrid and save help minecraftia.

Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed play diamond this skin and have a great day
Elitecrafter
Level 20 : Expert Robot