Do You Regret Anything?

AHaddon's Avatar AHaddon1/27/12 12:55 am
1/28/2012 2:15 pm
Kevlar98's Avatar Kevlar98
I created this post so people can get the guilt off their chests for things they did but regret doing. I also created it as a way to apologize for something I did, but regret doing. Here goes, and a word of advice, don't tell her this if you know her irl. I want her to read this herself.

If by the slightest chance McKillip reads this, I want her to know something. This apology has been long overdue. I am sorry for the way I treated you and the things I said to you last year. Alessandro was putting me through hell the same way he did three years ago, and he told me that if I insulted you, he would stop. He never did. I did it out of fear of reliving what he had done to me in the fourth grade. He picked on me mercilessly and relentlessly, taking whatever chance and reason to pick on me, valid or not. I was desperate to stop him, and my memories of the way he tormented me took control. You didn't deserve it. Never once did I think of you in that way. You're the exact opposite, if anything, of what I called you. You're beautiful, smart, and funny. Just being in the same room as you is enough to put a smile on my face. I'm sorry, Lauren, and I hope you find the will to forgive me.
AHaddon
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2012 12:59 am
Level 38 : Artisan Toast
Oooooh_Shiny
Alessandro is quite a douchey guy i feel sorry for you
01/28/2012 2:05 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
AHaddon
Not only is he a douche, he's 4'8", acts like a nine year old girl, and has a spray tan.

"Roses are red,
violets are blue.
I have five fingers,
the middle one's for you."

-Me
01/27/2012 1:00 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Your all going to hate me for this but here I go:

My family used to raise puppies and sell them, and around the time I was 4, I would place the puppies on a 3 step stepladder, and then they would walk off the step ladder because their eyes were still closed and then they would fall and make the saddest noises, and I would just keep doing it over and over again.
And now, many, many years later, that memory still haunts me. I cry whenever I think about it, and it doesn't even make sense why I did it, I love dogs.
01/27/2012 1:01 am
Level 40 : Master Fish
Nice7
Shit man. I was going to say wasting 4 bucks on an app that was a scam. But after reading this I was like shit
01/27/2012 1:36 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
eViLxInSaNeGOD
I regret taking shit talk from everyone my whole life. I regret not punching them in the face. I regret not getting with a random bitch but that probably kept me from stds lmao. I regret talking shit.
01/27/2012 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
FoxKami
i regret not asking moar girls out by now id have more pu...cats
01/27/2012 1:46 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Blockhead
Nyaruko Yasaka
I regret stealing velociraptor eggs.
01/27/2012 1:47 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Architect
IKN0WKUNGFU
I regret ever paying for a 3d movie. fracking ripoff.
01/27/2012 2:02 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
RedParadoxin
I regret not doing my homework, damn my teacher was angry.
01/27/2012 2:24 am
Level 28 : Expert Princess
sackboy198
as i always say: reget nothing
01/27/2012 2:31 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Welll, this thread isn't about regets, its about regrets.
01/28/2012 2:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Robot
Kevlar98
i regret using minecraft mods it's ruined minecraft for me. But i recovering by going vanilla and it's working
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome