Your Greatest Gaming Achievements

s15c's Avatar s15c11/11/11 9:53 pm
11/11/2011 10:06 pm
iHazRabiez's Avatar iHazRabiez
Well... after reading an article about seven really tough things to accomplish in gaming, I figured I'd start a topic here where you share your ultimate gaming achievements in anything other than Minecraft. Beating Pac-Man, collecting all the stars in Super Mario 64, or catching all ___ Pokemon in ______ version are a few examples.

For me- the golden fishing rod in Animal Crossing Wild World (the one for DS). Three years I spent playing that game, trying to get the d**m golden fishing rod. Then, earlier this year- I caught the God-forsaken stringfish and received the prize the next day. It honestly left me with a hollow feeling, knowing that there was no more fish to catch in the game. I feel as if that's something I'll be proud of for the rest of my life, even if it is a tiny little game for Nintendo DS.

Share, discuss, evaluate.
s15c
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/11/2011 10:06 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
My greatest gaming achievement?
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I have EVERY SINGLE achievement for it, even ALL the DLC, now, I set off to do the same with Skyrim
11/11/2011 10:04 pm
Level 26 : Expert Narwhal
CSFirecracker
My greatest gaming achievement is getting the hardest to get achievement in halo reach. You need to jump off a platform into a drop that would kill you, then assassinate an elite without dying from the fall damage. I managed to get this off of a two foot drop that would've killed me, but I glitched it so my friend melee'd me as I was falling that two foot drop so it thought I would've died. Always will be proud of it.

Digital Samurai, out.
11/11/2011 10:00 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Jas
Learning to mod minecraft. It is a sense of achievement.
11/11/2011 9:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Princess Elemix
My greatest gaming achievement is cybering with ur mum in Counter strike.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome