How To Download Minecraft World In Zip Format

TCC's Avatar TCC9/30/23 9:28 am
1 emeralds 310 1
10/13/2023 4:38 pm
TCC's Avatar TCC
NOTE:this is only for PC. First Drag The File To ur Desktop. Right Click The File Put Extract all. Then It will put u on a screen put accept. Copy The File On ur screen. Close Th File Exlporer Tab. So where u see where all the icons are on the bottom for chrome, Minecraft and Etc u will something that says serach search up Run, Click Enter. U will see a little box or big It depends on time of PC Or Laptop but u simply want to put in the box %appdata% Click ok once u put that in. It will take u to a file called roming now thats actuallly for java edition Its a liittle complicated for Java I dont know how If I figure It out I will make a tutorilal kk back to the tutorial so in the roming folder click on the appdata wright next to roming. Ur gonna see 3 files click on Local. Click On packages. There will be a lot of folders. Click On Microsoft.MinecraftUwp. Uwp Might be something else but most likely not. Double Click that. Now Double Click Local state. Now Click Games. ur gonna see com.mojang go ahead and click on that. Click on minecraft worlds. U are gonna see all ur minecraft Bedrock worlds. So now from ur desktop drag the world in the world file then go to minecraft and try to find it. It wont be ur first world nether ur last so if u have a lot of wolrds it can be hard to find but its there. If u have a question or help then notify me.
TCC
Level 26 : Expert Creeper