My minecraft worlds got deleted

MRChillzChillz's Avatar MRChillzChillz6/30/19 10:21 am
1 emeralds 342 4
7/2/2019 2:50 pm
lizking10152011's Avatar lizking10152011
if you know how to fix this can you plz tell me, so i and others with the same problem can get back their worlds.
MRChillzChillz
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2019 11:35 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Dragon
moxwel
If you are in Android, you can select the option to save the worlds "externally", It is always recommended to do that, so you can access the worlds in a file explorer and make backups. You can change that in Settings > Profile > File Storage Location.

In the other hand, if the worlds are saved internally (with the "aplication" file storage location selected), there is no much to do, unless you have root access in your phone.

Check this for info:
https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/311137/where-do-minecraft-pe-can-save-worlds-other-than-sdcard-games-com-mojang-minecra?rq=1
07/01/2019 1:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
MRChillzChillz
I'm on computer
07/02/2019 2:50 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Artist
lizking10152011
Are you inferring to a Realms Uploaded World, or a World stored on your PC? I ask this as my friend and I caught the issues the other night Bedrock Edition Realms was having and managed to create a backup of his Realms World on his PC just in time before the Realms world reset itself due to those issues. If it was Realms, it is likely due to the issues that they were having the other night.

Make sure you keep backups of your worlds, several to be precise, as worlds that are deleted by choice (or otherwise) and/or corrupted cannot be recovered unless you created manual backups beforehand. I have a folder called Backups with backups of my Bedrock Worlds, as well as a second set of backups stored on an external harddrive.

If you do not mind me asking, if it was a world stored on your PC, and not a Realms world, what events occured upto the deletion of your worlds? Was there a power outage, were you using third party modding tools, etc.
07/01/2019 3:58 pmhistory
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Dragon
moxwel
In that case, the worlds of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition are saved in this directory:

C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\

(See: https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1480874-where-are-minecraft-files-stored)

Deleted worlds cannot be recovered, so, it is a good idea to make backups of your important worlds.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome