1.13 i get timed out on Encrypting when trying to join server

Jereh's Avatar Jereh10/4/18 12:57 pm
1 emeralds 15.2k 3
10/5/2018 7:32 am
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
just wondering if this is a issue with my side or server side and if its a issue my side how do i fix it ?
Jereh
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jereh
10/05/2018 7:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
i don't have any crash reports all that happens is when i try joining the server it stays on loading Encrypting for like 50 seconds then just times me out
ShelLuser
10/05/2018 7:32 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
No, not crash reports: logs. Open your Minecraft games folder, on Windows you should be able to find it in %appdata%\.minecraft (there's a . before 'minecraft'!). In that folder you'll see a folder called 'logs' which contains your logfiles.

Everything you see in the chat will also be stored there. Now: the file "latest.log" will be, well, the latest and most recent file. So if you got disconnected try opening that file and see if it gives you any specific error message.

For example:

[12:46:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'RedStone builds'/minecraft:the_nether
[12:46:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'RedStone builds'/minecraft:overworld
[12:46:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'RedStone builds'/minecraft:the_end
[12:46:31] [Server thread/INFO]: ShelLuser lost connection: Disconnected
[12:46:31] [Server thread/INFO]: ShelLuser left the game
[12:46:33] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping singleplayer server as player logged out
[12:46:33] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

See what I mean? Here I can see that nothing weird happened, I quit my world and Minecraft stopped the game.

You should also be able to find something like this after you got disconnected.
ShelLuser
10/05/2018 4:24 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
Could you share the exact error message you get (it should be listed in your logfile)? That might give us a clue.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome