Are there any shaders for my type of computer?

DigAndBuild's Avatar DigAndBuild12/23/20 6:21 pm
1 emeralds 200 2
12/24/2020 12:02 pm
Dycept's Avatar Dycept
No matter how hard I look, I can't find a single shader pack that can run on my computer without lag! Even the packs that were made for low-end PCs don't help! FYI, my computer is a Dell Inspiron 3583 with an Intel core i5 8th Gen. So, are there any resource packs that can run on my mentioned computer without lag? I doubt I ever will get a gaming PC in any way, and having to play Minecraft while making the game look like complete shit is making my jimmies rustled.
DigAndBuild
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dycept
12/24/2020 12:02 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
I would recommend Sildur's Shader's. Specifically the Medium to High shader's. My computer is a Core I3 Intel UHD 620 graphics and I get 40 FPS and a couple of stutters on the medium shaders. There is no way that I know of to get completely NO stutters at all without dedicated graphics (ex: GTX 660, etc) but you will still get pretty damn good FPS. Also if your computer is a DIY built (not pre-built) make sure your Graphics card doesn't bottleneck your CPU, This could help. Hope this helped!
Garuda_7429
12/24/2020 11:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice System
So the issue might not be the shaders you selected but hardware bottlenecking. I found a video that gives some tips and tricks to improve fps with shaders. Hopefully it helps www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEkaYHmOiCs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome