Best multi-world or portal world plugin for a Spigot Server

EchocallingEarth's Avatar EchocallingEarth6/4/17 11:21 am
1 emeralds 4.8k 3
6/5/2017 9:57 am
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
Hi everyone,

Before I start I'll cover the basics about us:
Spigot Server using several plugins already running 11.2 Vanilla Minecraft
Private small server (with plans to grow once we work out the bugs)
Also we are and will remain a whitelisted server.

So we are looking into adding the ability to have several worlds (Multi-World) on our server and I am wondering what plugins you would consider the best and which are junk. I've asked on the servers which I've seen these used but have yet to receive a response. So I am hoping that those here are more actively involved in helping grow the Minecraft server community and can help.

With this said I should explain what I've seen and what I am hoping for.
What I've used on other servers is a system which relies on portals to send the player to other worlds for example a build world specifically a flat world with build plots where the use of creative is permitted. However just like the sever I saw this on I want to prevent players from bring items back through the portal to survival worlds.
This could also play well for creating a PVP world with PVP arenas etc. spread throughout its many biomes. In addition to adding other worlds should we chose to.

So the question is what plugin for our Spigot server would be best to use?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help.

I have looked at a few ideas but may well be on the wrong path so your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

EchocallingEarth
Level 29 : Expert Architect