Can't Connect to One Certain Server (RESOLVED)

HannahLikesCats's Avatar HannahLikesCats2/17/16 10:31 pm
1 emeralds 498 8
2/18/2016 8:14 pm
EsseoS's Avatar EsseoS
Here recently I've been watching a Twitch streamer who has his own server. I want to join his server, but it always says I cannot connect to it. I can connect to any other server I want to, but for some reason not this one? Nobody else as far as I know has issues with it besides me. I have restarted Minecraft several times and restarted my computer. I have also flushed my DNS.
If it helps at all I play on a 1.8.4 OptiFine profile and have other mods in a completely different profile.
My Minecraft and Java are up-to-date.

The IP is FizzCraft.co and I know for a fact I have it in right in my MC.

His server

What I see when I try to connect

EDIT:

Found the link to their website. A support staff gave me a different IP and it worked. Thanks to all of those who tried to help
HannahLikesCats
Level 44 : Master Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2016 8:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ranger
EsseoS
02/18/2016 7:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Maybe you've been banned.
02/18/2016 7:26 pm
HannahLikesCats
call me stupid but i think it's kinda hard to be banned on a server you have never connected to before, and 99% of the staff dont know who you are (the 1% will probably recognize me from his twitch streams, but that's a rough estimate)
02/18/2016 8:56 am
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
Use that link that darkshooter sent.

"FizzCraft is owned by the popular Twitch Streamer, ZfizzleX." - quoted from the page
02/18/2016 8:36 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Darkshooter86
Hello Hannalikescats, So I did a server search for "Fizzcraft" and came up with 4 results. One of which pings as online and I up and running. Server info can be found at this PMC link, http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/f ... t-3172795/

EDIT: Says only one player of 100 online. Testing it out now.

Take care!
02/18/2016 4:51 am
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
With a server I work for, we have the same problem. Use the IP (not domain), because some ISP's don't support this thing (Can't remember its name). Some users on our servers can only get on with the number IP.
02/18/2016 4:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Qwertss
Do you know where this server is located?
02/18/2016 6:43 pm
HannahLikesCats
Since he lives in the East Coast of the United States, I'm assuming that is where his server is located. That shouldn't be an issue for me, since I live in the Midwest.

And Sodex/Darkshooter, I copied and pasted that IP the PMC link gave gave me (even thought it was similar to what I had) and it still does not work. But thanks for the link, I'm going to submit a help ticket on their website to see if they can help clear it up.

I still have no idea what I'm doing wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome