Can't play my modded world.

axie's Avatar axie5/31/18 5:56 pm
2 emeralds 208 4
6/17/2018 6:50 pm
axie's Avatar axie
I didn't get a response from other forums, so I'm going to try it out here.

Hello! You may have seen my previous post, which was just resolved, but somehow right when that issue was fixed another issue arose!

I am playing a modded Minecraft on 1.12.2, and this problem is the same for both the old launcher and new launcher of the game. I switched to the old launcher to get the full crash report. I was playing the world just a few moments ago when my computer froze, so I restarted my computer. Now, whenever I try to open the world, it stops loading at 0% and crashes. The crash report itself would not copy/paste properly, so I had to copy the entire log:

https://pastebin.com/kBUFrbb8

After reading through the log, I believe there was a problem with DrZhark's MoCreatures mod. It seems like there was some terrain event that was interrupted by my computer freezing, which may have caused my world to corrupt? I could be wrong, though. That's why I'm here. Thank you in advance.
axie
Level 35 : Artisan Bunny