1

Custom Plugins Will pay Money

iceboy369 •6/9/15 2:30 pm
•
233
•
6/19/2015 3:38 am
Hi Guys
I have a server and I need someone to code me a custom plugin I will pay them $5-15 dollars through paypal if you are interested please email me at harinand12345@gmail.com. You must be good at making plugins, The plugin is simple. You do /rankup And it costs money in game using vault once the player has done this command another command can be done eg. if they do /rank up it takes 10,000 out of their vault account and does the command /manuadd {name} Deputy. I want their to be multiple ranks you can get eg. first rang costs 10,000 then the next one costs 25,000. If the custom plugin is done to a good quality I may be willing to pay the coder upto $100 after a while, depending on how much donation money we gain.
Thanks alot from Hari
Posted by
iceboy369
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

iceboy369
• 06/17/2015 1:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
The problem is the plugin dosent work for me
1
iMurder
• 06/19/2015 3:38 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Feel free to ask the plugin developer for help than.
Or even look for an alternative, there should be a few out there.

Besides, that's a really low budget for a plugin, even that "simple".
1
erisawesome
• 06/15/2015 2:27 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
1
LGCJosh
• 06/13/2015 1:25 am
• Level 1 : New Network
There is already a plugin available to charge for rank ups. I do believe this can be done with essentials group manager. Look around though before you have someone make one because i know there are some out there that do this.
1
Lightlyrow
• 06/10/2015 4:23 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
If I do this do I get a guaranteed amount of money to make sure I get something if I get scammed by you?
1

Welcome