Donator Perk Help

ItsSniper's Avatar ItsSniper8/25/15 11:04 am
8/28/2015 11:21 am
InfiniteBlocks's Avatar InfiniteBlocks
Hello, I am having lots of trouble with the donation rewards offered on servers. I currently run a server and I would love to give out some rewards in appreciation for donating. The only problem is, I don't know what I can and can't give out. I don't want to just give out anything and break the rules, so I was wondering if you could help out. I see many big servers give kits (such as diamond tools/armor) and in game money/credits for hard money, and according to an article I read, I didn't know if its allowed. I can share some of my ideas below and maybe you could say yes or no to them? Here are a few of my ideas and if you have any more, just let me know.

Kits (Such as weapons/armor)
Cosments (Hats, smoketrails, ect)
Chat Ranks (With permissions)
Server Drop Party
Lounges
Pets
In Game Currency
Commands
Plots (On my creative server)
The /skull Command (Which gives you player heads)

If you could tell me which of those are allowed and which aren't, that would be great. Also if I'm missing anything that is allowed, please let me know. Thanks and have a great day!
ItsSniper
Level 30 : Artisan Button Pusher