Factions Leaders for BananaCraft

s15c's Avatar s15c3/24/12 1:03 pm
1 emeralds 191 4
3/24/2012 1:52 pm
muzzyMANmike's Avatar muzzyMANmike
Well, my server has basically undergone a total change and is now a factions server. I've set up the map with the help of a few of my admins, and it has been closed to the public for the week. But, seeing as how it is factions, I need a few people to sort of join up and become faction leaders and set up a base, so that when we open the server tomorrow all the returning members aren't like "WTF WAT DO I DO IM SO CONFUZZLED" or something like that. So yeah, looking for faction leaders.

I don't really need an application, I just need a few intelligible people that can start up a faction. I'm not even asking for dedication- if you like playing on another server, you could come in, set up, then get online tomorrow and hand over the faction leadership to someone else. Just a fun little mini project, if you get what I'm saying.

So reply to the thread with your IGN saying you'd like to do it and what you plan on doing, and I'll message you the IP and add you to the whitelist. Thanks.
s15c
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon