Help about redstone!

Mujkic's Avatar Mujkic4/23/22 6:24 am
1 emeralds 108 6
6/17/2022 11:38 am
katherinegross's Avatar katherinegross
Hello i watch one video on youtube about multi-item sorting system and its work really good on his video but it doesn't working for me. I mean it work 50/50...

When i put some blocks in "input chest" and when i doesn't watch in chest where items need to came it works very well...

When i put some blocks in "input chest" and when i watch in chest where items need to came items doesn't came, they got stuck in hopper...

Here is video which i recorded, if u need more information reply me i will edit video and type everything...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l57ce6uMgmI&ab_channel=VatreniiVatrenii

And this is video from youtube i watch:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNV9Mo00Gw&t=1s&ab_channel=TangoTek

I play with my friend on aternos i can give u ip to look it.

(( Sorry for my bad english <3 i hope you understand ))
Mujkic
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2022 4:11 am
katherinegross
I like your video. CapCut is the app you used to edit this video, join now ? I also like to use CapCut for video editing.
04/25/2022 1:00 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
The_Glittering_One
I can't see clearly but odds are due to a redstone line or torch or repeater somewhere that is locking a hopper somewhere. I run into these things when trying to fit in builds to already defined spaces and need to do weird runs. Follow every line and look at what is beside the line or what the repeater is feeding into- what is on the other side of that block and so on. Could just be a 1 tick delay somewhere that stops that temp lock of a hopper etc. I use pretty basic sorters on my builds. Each item has its own hopper filter and storage below tiled of course.
04/25/2022 5:52 am
Mujkic
Hi, i fixed, someone from another forum helped me. You just need to remove trapped chests and put all normal chests.
04/24/2022 6:47 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Luke_Sky_Walker
Hello! I have made an item sorting system in the past and had similar issues with the items not sorting properly. The finicky thing with these kinds of contraptions is that one mistake can cause it entirely not to work. I would highly suggest looking into more tutorials of item sorting systems and figure out how and why they work the way they do plus the versions they are compatible with. Once you do that, you should be able to figure out how to successfully make one and essentially create your own custom version of an item sorting system possibly.
04/25/2022 5:52 am
Mujkic
Hi, i fixed, someone from another forum helped me. You just need to remove trapped chests and put all normal chests.
04/25/2022 8:20 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
The_Glittering_One
AHA!!! That makes sense. Had to be something specific to the lock of hopper b4 chest or in this case chest itself- Good job!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome