Help with Username

Brimagic_Wings's Avatar Brimagic_Wings5/11/16 6:22 pm
1 emeralds 259 1
5/11/2016 7:35 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
I changed my username and was not able to log on to my friend's server without it crashing. We investigated further and decided I should just change my name again and it would work. So I changed my name again and the server continued crashing. I've been told it could be the underscores in my name or that a user of Cracked MC has the same name as me. I don't really know what Cracked MC is but I assume it's some sort of hacking thing. I just really need help figuring out what could be wrong. Any tips would really help! Thank you.
Brimagic_Wings
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist