How does factions raiding work?

Azuraz's Avatar Azuraz4/17/16 12:16 pm
1 emeralds 307 2
4/19/2016 7:59 am
Unbound Factions's Avatar Unbound Factions
We have set up our own server with factions. We understand the basics of it. What we are not familiar with is the actual result of raiding faction land.

If the enemy has a power of 8/5/30 we presume that they can lose land because they have 8 claimed chunks and only 5 current power. So there are 3 vulnerable chunks. But is the attacking player ( for example me) able to actually claim those 3 chunks? And does the player do it in the normal way of typing /f claim?

We have set a minimum distance of 10 chunks in between factions for being allowed to claim your base.

Also, what if the enemy has claimed their land in a straight line? So for the above they would have 8 chunks claimed in a straight line. Are we able to claim any particular chunk of their land?

I have looked at tutorials on google and in youtube but nothing seems to answer these questions.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Azuraz
Level 1 : New Miner