How do I stop the spam bots? - GroupManager Help

uSneakyyMurican's Avatar uSneakyyMurican11/29/13 9:24 pm
1 emeralds 335 2
12/1/2013 12:29 am
uSneakyyMurican's Avatar uSneakyyMurican
Hey it's uSneakyy here, calling to you guys on any information to stop spam bots. 2 or 3 times now I have had someone join my server and do spam bots. I can trace IP's and each one of them have atleast 5 accounts under the same IP, I have found one IP that had over 20 accounts under it, but not an answer to the problem. I am also experiencing this glitch with GroupManager where every minute, one of my ranks will automatically be put in Default. It's weird cause I haven't screwed with config, and messed it up. I do most of my Groupmanager commands from ingame. Please help!
Contact me in 3 places:
My server: s39.hosthorde.com:25741 (whitelisted right now though while I figure this out)
And comments below !
uSneakyyMurican
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect