Huge Framerate Drop

Seevin's Avatar Seevin4/17/15 3:50 pm
1 emeralds 212 2
4/17/2015 5:54 pm
GigasIsCool's Avatar GigasIsCool
When I get killed my framerate drops quite a bit and the only way I cant fix it is to go into creative mode! Please help! My version Minecraft is 1.8.3-1.8.4 but it also happens in 1.7.10!
Seevin
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GigasIsCool
04/17/2015 5:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
SeevinWhen I get killed my framerate drops quite a bit and the only way I cant fix it is to go into creative mode! Please help! My version Minecraft is 1.8.3-1.8.4 but it also happens in 1.7.10!

I may have found a solution to your problem "When I get killed my framerate drops quite a bit and the only way i can fix it is to go into creative mode"

First, what I am going to have you do is see if Minecraft is still open. If it is, please close it down. When it is closed down, you want to follow these steps.

Create a folder on your home screen named "Maps" or something similar to that, it will be useful in the future steps.

Next, to your start menu and search up %appdata%. When you have done this a folder called "Roaming" should have popped up. When you see this folder open it.

Next, you want to look for the folder ".minecraft" and look for another folder called "saves" you want to extract everything into that folder we have just created on the home screen (The second step) You can then in the future go back and put the maps back in.

Now you are ready! Go back to where it shows the ".minecraft" folder, and delete it!

Go to your recycle bin and right click it and hit "Empty Recycle Bin"

You are finished! Launch Minecraft up and re-install it! Everything should work from there. If this did not help, try downloading optifine to your Minecraft.

My bad for any bad grammar or spelling. If you cannot understand this, please private message me.
Skitto493
04/17/2015 4:15 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
It might be the number of items that drop when you die
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome