Lost email...

Jokerplan's Avatar Jokerplan2/13/15 7:47 pm
1 emeralds 325 5
2/13/2015 9:18 pm
Jokerplan's Avatar Jokerplan
Some time ago i bought an account "HazardXx", I haven't been using the account that much nor did I really care about it.. I remember I merged it with Mojang, so i have to login using the email, but my problem is that I forgot the email.
I don't have the code that I got when buying the account... So i basically can't login anywhere as long as I don't get the email nor can i ask mojang for help without the code... any Ideas how I can find the email connected to HazardXx?
Jokerplan
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jokerplan
02/13/2015 9:18 pm
Interesting... I've been looking around and i can't find any information about HazardXx ever existing even though I am sure i've used it and payed money for it.. I don't really mind, but I do want a new account because of the name changing and i don't have any money to spend on new account..
I'll look around a little more, but I don't think I can do a lot about this..
Insanity
02/13/2015 7:56 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Try contacting Mojang support, https://help.mojang.com
Jokerplan
02/13/2015 8:04 pm
That's the problem, I can't get help from them unless i have the transaction ID, (the code you get when buying the account).. and i don't really have it... So I can't get help from Mojang. :L
guestds
02/13/2015 8:20 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
question what does your skin look like and whats your minecraft name? (or you don't know that either?) or tell them the name with cap sensitive and send them your skin file if you've changed it best tell them btw not us thatd be useless really if you tell us instead of them
Insanity
02/13/2015 8:31 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
his minecraft name is HazardXx, as listed above. He can't contact mojang support without the transaction ID.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome