Minecraft Keeps Forcing me To Log Back In...

Eli the Zeratoed's Avatar Eli the Zeratoed7/2/16 11:20 pm
1 emeralds 470 5
7/4/2016 8:21 pm
Eli the Zeratoed's Avatar Eli the Zeratoed
Hey guys, I barely go onto this Forum, but there's an Issue I had to deal with a boatload of days. I can't seem to find the Answer to the Problem, and it sucks.

Now, this never happened to me before. I have Auto Logged in for the Past 2 Years with the Launcher, even with the New one. But then, a few days ago, It kicked me off the Launcher and told me to log back in again. I can still play, even when I log back in, but it's a nuisance to have to get kicked off and retype your email and password in. It almost treats me like a child, but that's just bias and exaggeration. I'm 15 by the way, turning 16 soon in July, and it bugs me how I can't solve this issue. Here is a bit of Information from my System:

Launcher Version: 1.6.61
Minecraft Version: Optifine 1.10.
Profile: Optifine
Java Version: 8 (Updating currently, not sure if it's Java 9...)
Windows Version: 8.1

Now here's what the Launcher Console Spat out once I Logged back in...
(I'm not going to Reveal Private Information, so I cut half of it off.)
[23:12:34 INFO]: JFX is already initialized
[23:12:34 INFO]: Refreshing local version list...
[23:12:35 INFO]: Refreshing remote version list...
[23:12:37 INFO]: Refresh complete.
[23:12:37 INFO]: Loaded 12 profile(s); selected 'OptiFine'
[23:12:37 INFO]: Refreshing auth...
[23:12:37 INFO]: Logging in with access token
[23:12:39 ERROR]: Exception whilst logging into profile
com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Invalid token.
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:63) ~[launcher.jar:1.6.61]
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilUserAuthentication.logInWithToken(YggdrasilUserAuthentication.java:132) ~[launcher.jar:1.6.61]
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilUserAuthentication.logIn(YggdrasilUserAuthentication.java:55) ~[launcher.jar:1.6.61]
at net.minecraft.launcher.Launcher.ensureLoggedIn(Launcher.java:215) [launcher.jar:1.6.61]
at net.minecraft.launcher.Launcher$2.run(Launcher.java:169) [launcher.jar:1.6.61]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_25]
[23:13:03 INFO]: Logging in with username & password

(Also Image Proof is Unnecessary for this Situation, because it's not a Bug or Quirk.)

It literally says something about invalid tokens, but when I search it up, the answers are unfortunately unhelpful. I do not plan to delete Minecraft, and if that truly is the only Solution, goodbye Minecraft. ;~;

I hope someone replies fast, especially if someone actually knows this issue, and I hope someone can lend me a hand.

--Eli
Eli the Zeratoed
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor