Minecraft offline

Ziggykitty's Avatar Ziggykitty12/6/19 10:01 am
2 emeralds 194 4
12/6/2019 1:12 pm
Ziggykitty's Avatar Ziggykitty
I play on a server with all my friends and it's always so much fun! Unfortunately one day while we where playing my computer crashed. I tried to turn Minecraft on again but it said that Minecraft couldn't connect to the internet

I've tried many different things, I've turned my computer on and off, uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, turned my fire walls off, logged on and off (I'm now not able to log back on as it's not online) and turned my wifi router on and off

My computer works just fine other then that, everything else I can turn use the internet except wifi. Does anyone have any advice? Any files went wrong?

I used 1.14
Ziggykitty
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2019 12:18 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Makaneek
In the top left-hand corner of the launcher, just below your username should be a little message that says "No Connection" with a similar symbol to this to the right of it: ⟳ Click it.
It should reload the launcher connection. sorry if this doesn't work.
12/06/2019 1:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ziggykitty
I've tried that and it won't connect when I do that unfortunately
12/06/2019 10:52 amhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
If you're off the internet (ethernet or wifi) you wont be able to sign onto your Minecraft account on the launcher (requires internet to sign into your account), meaning you won't be able to play online or offline. However, if you are on the internet and your internet is working on everything else (its a little unclear), then it's extremely weird, I have no idea, and I'd probably contact Mojang, though someone else may have a fix. Best of luck.
12/06/2019 10:13 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
Pixus
What an odd issue. Have you tried to reinstall Minecraft or use something like MultiMC? That's really the only solution I can think of.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome