Minecraft Timed Out Error

LustPvP's Avatar LustPvP8/6/14 10:34 am
1 emeralds 2.2k 7
8/13/2014 2:20 pm
ZachDevv's Avatar ZachDevv
So, every single time I join a server I can join. From there I slowly lag out and sometimes it will be fine for up to 20 minutes before it lags out and I get an error, "Timed Out" which looks like this:

The problem is that I uninstalled java from my system, then reinstalled it (Java 7 Update 67) and I downloaded the 64bit one since my computer has a 64bit operating system. I use a Windows 8.1 HP Laptop with 6GB of ram. I am not positive if it is with my connection, though I already tried restarting my router. It happens on every server I join as well. I do not host a server, and the same problem happens on every server.
LustPvP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ZachDevv
08/13/2014 2:20 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
Been getting this error a lot at mcbend
dragonzodiac99
08/13/2014 2:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Time outs happen when your ram dedicated to minecraft overloads. Don't know to much on this just it happens to my server, I think you have to allow minecraft to access more RAM
LustPvP
08/13/2014 2:15 pm
Well, I'm still getting the errors. I deleted my entire .minecraft with no luck. I don't host a server, and this occurs on every single server still. Here is a list of the things I have done:
Reinstall Java
Delete .minecraft
Restart Router
Restart Computer
I think it has to do with my internet
LustPvP
08/09/2014 1:11 pm
MCPr0Pancakeswww.speedtest.net

Report back after you do that with results

MCPr0Pancakes
08/06/2014 4:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
http://www.speedtest.net

Report back after you do that with results
GotDrunk
08/06/2014 10:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
Remove all .minecraft files and reload MineCraft in. Depending on what version you have it should reset anything you've changed.

Also, if you have mods or anything that changes MineCraft visually or externally, you what to remove those as well.

If this doesn't work. You need to uninstall java and remove all the .minecraft files and try again.
LustPvP
08/06/2014 1:19 pm
Okay, so I might have figured it out.
I ran a virus scan and so far I'm not getting the issue, though I've only been doing it for like 15 minutes. If it does it again I will do that, as other people on different forums stated to try and remove your .minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome