I need help Port Forwarding my Minecraft Server

Pikamon 101's Avatar Pikamon 1017/19/16 5:29 pm
1 emeralds 301 3
7/22/2016 10:37 pm
gigglej's Avatar gigglej
watched a bunch of videos and articles how to port forward and I tried doing it doing it on my Belkin Wireless Router and it didn't work But I got a program called Albertto Port Forwarding.and I typed in the stuff and it said open and working but when I tested it on a port forward testing website it didn't work. Please help! Anything I'm doing wrong? Please help!!!
Thanks!:)
Pikamon 101
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

gigglej
07/22/2016 10:37 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
Hi
This is quite simple.
To portforward just login to your routers page which you can find by going onto the start menu (if on windows) then typing cmd.
Now once cmd is open type in ipconfig and press enter.
Find where it says default gateway. Will probably say 192.168.0.1 or something like that.

Go onto your web browser and type that number in. This will take you to your routers login page. Here you must type in the username and password for the router. You should know this as it was what you set when you got the router. If you forgot the password then you must reset your router.

Once in the router page you will find a portforward section where you will be able to add the port 25565 or whatever port you want to the list.

Hope this helps!
carbonawk
07/22/2016 2:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Got it worked out? or still need help
raidarr
07/19/2016 10:47 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
What you need to do is figure out who your ISP is and contact the ones who have your internet to have them help you with it. There are so many routers and providers that searches are next to useless and "helpful" programs, well, your mileage varies. What is consistent is that your router has a page you access with a username and password required, if you haven't hit that stage yet.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome