Need help with checking hopper inventory

WatermelonFarm's Avatar WatermelonFarm1/4/21 12:46 pm
1 emeralds 316 5
1/5/2021 12:19 pm
WatermelonFarm's Avatar WatermelonFarm
Hello there community members,

I am working on a map in wich i need to check the inventory of a hopper, however I do not know the command to do so as I need to check it with a command block. do any of you perhaps know hwat command to use?
WatermelonFarm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2021 10:02 am
WatermelonFarm
nevermind, I just forgot to type a ''b'' after slot number and the item count number
01/04/2021 2:54 pm
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
Gummix3
You don't need a command for it , you just need to set a new hopper below it and check the redstone impulse with a comparator. If there is an item that passes through the said hopper a redstone signal will be emitted. If you want a specific item to be checked for i suggest you build a simple hopper sorter , there are lots of videos on youtube. Shouldn't be hard to find one.
01/05/2021 2:51 am
WatermelonFarm
unfortunately this issn't the solution. I want a dropper randomizer wich spits out 1 of 9 blocks inside of it or it spits out no item (wich gives every possibility around 10% chance of happening). I do need a command block to detect wich item it spits out in order to decide wich action will be taken next. your solution would work, just not In this case
01/05/2021 10:55 am
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
Gummix3
why dont you have a 50/50 randomizer that sends a puls into another randomizer which are 5 items each so each item has a 10% chance , and when an item is dispenced all of the items flow in a water stream and under the water there are 10 hoppers which can sort what kind of item was dispenced.
01/05/2021 12:19 pm
WatermelonFarm
This same contraption need to be used many times in the same map, so if the contraption is smaller it is easier and faster to make. And the command block detecting the item is the most important bit about it, the chance is something to worry about later.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome