Need Help with Java!

leodot's Avatar leodot8/15/16 10:53 pm
1 emeralds 148 2
8/16/2016 12:55 am
leodot's Avatar leodot
I need a lot of help. I tried every possible way. So earlier today, my server was perfectly fine, until I stopped the server and then things get weird. I was going to start up the server, then the server was running perfectly fine. Then it said, Can't Connect to server. Then I refreshed, and then it Kept saying Can't Connect to server. Then I tried to join it and then this message pop up...
"Failed to connect to the server" And then the error message was "java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused: No further information:" I need help, if anyone has a solution to this problem, please tell me as soon as possible! Thanks for reading.
leodot
Level 1 : New Crafter