2 emeralds 1.6k 4
8/12/2018 9:57 am
Ezacu's Avatar Ezacu
Anyone that can help me decorate this ?
All help appreciated

-Justieboy3

Justieboy3
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2018 10:13 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Ezacu
I would for starters redecorate the floor and make it more interesting by either using multiple layers of glass or just a cool patter with either different types of blocks from an ocean temple, prismarine, sea lanterns, etc; and or adding some quartz in the mix like you already have on the wall.

I would also try organizing the pets all together in a small, sectioned off, area of your base.

You could also add pillars on the inside and or make a staircase up and make a viewing platform as a second floor in which you make a floor on this part of the temple: https://gyazo.com/36f6351502c31bb9ae28fef68cbd7ec7
and make the walls and part of the floor out of glass.

It looks like your base is unsymetrical so it would be kindof hard to work around that but if you are able to make it symetrical alot of designs could work and be much easier to create since you just repeat what you made on the other side.

I would also recommend considering everything in your base into your design: chests, the walls, the roof, the pets, the beacons, etc; You may want to change the colors of the beacons or make them look like an energy tube.
08/12/2018 6:12 am
Justieboy3
The pets/villagers are there just so i dont have to look at an empty room :P
08/12/2018 6:11 am
Justieboy3
Tnx will definitely try some out but i would like to keep the outside of the temple unchanged. The beacon would be cool but its already very close to my door and under the floor are farms some redstone and other layers i was thinking about maybe have some type of nature inside (animals/trees) but im not to good at that :/
08/12/2018 9:57 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Ezacu
From what it looks like on the outside you could the the area around the temple, including the farms, into a city, the temple being headquarters and the farms being buildings.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome