Porting from Bedrock to Java

joshspaceboy's Avatar joshspaceboy7/8/21 12:34 pm
1 emeralds 204 4
7/8/2021 6:06 pm
joshspaceboy's Avatar joshspaceboy
Hey so I want to port my legend of zelda map from bedrock to java. I use MCC Tool Chest which works great except it messes up books, redstone, and command blocks. I use a whole bunch of these in this map and it would take weeks to fix which I simply do not have the time to do. Does anyone know of a better software or is capable of porting it themselves. I'm willing to pay a few bucks for it if needed.
joshspaceboy
Level 54 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2021 12:53 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster System
2mal3
Maybe Universal Minecraft Converter will help you, but I don't know how good it is compared to other tools.
07/08/2021 5:03 pm
joshspaceboy
I've seen that before but I don't want to pay for it if it just does the same thing and unfortunately there is no free trial. I'd like to see if anyone else has used it before with command heavy worlds.
07/08/2021 5:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Unknown_64
So I just went to their website, and found this. Here is the exact page: www.universalminecraftconverter.com/featuresI went to their website and found this
07/08/2021 6:06 pm
joshspaceboy
I decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot. Commands seem to work out great with it. It is worth the money for someone who makes a lot of bedrock maps like myself!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome