Server and MIxed skin plz suggest

Guitar Ma5ta 213's Avatar Guitar Ma5ta 2138/20/11 8:44 pm
8/20/2011 9:19 pm
Guitar Ma5ta 213's Avatar Guitar Ma5ta 213
hi guys im making a skin and idk a design so im asking u guys for suggestions if i get about 30 suggestions imma try and mix them and wen that skin is finished if that skin i will publsihed it and if that skin gets about 10 or 12 (or more) downloads i will try and make a server for u guys i might giv out vip and yea plez suggest ur ideas on the comment box and yea peace and im thinking my server might only have 20 slots i will randomly choose people on the comment section who suggested ideas and i will let u guys know if the server is gonna be published or not so yea if its not i will try and make it up and i will giv u guys skins that u suggested so yea thats about it wish me luck on making the server cause i dont really know how to make one and yea might be hamachi or regular or there might not be a server at alll and i change my mined the server will only have 10 slots and if i like ur suggestion u will be one of the 10 people on the server i will message u if u r and remember to keep the server alive if the mixed skin that u guys suggested will get 10 downloads or more the server will be up for grabs
Guitar Ma5ta 213
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer