Server help & Rules

bliipyblob's Avatar bliipyblob8/21/12 5:10 pm
1 emeralds 598 6
6/23/2013 8:14 pm
TheTrueRipper's Avatar TheTrueRipper
This is the server help and rules.

188.165.198.78:25581

Well I guess we will start with the rules.

1. Be respectful to the admins, and the players.

2. Don't use any cheats! (Flymod, X-Ray, Minimap etc.)

3. Please do not swear too much in chat.

4. Do not use blink or shadow substitution to get into someone else's house!

5. Do not steal someone's items. Even if they hit the ground too hard.

6. Do not buy a house from a clan you're not in.

7. Do not buy a house with someone else's name on it like: Person
:100 Ryo
8. You're not allowed more than 1 house in each village.(Not including squad houses)

9. Don't fight inside of any village! Unless the person you are fighting accepts it.

Now on to the Clans and their jutsus, and what they do!

Konoha Clans

Uchiha
Click to reveal
Fireball Jutsu, Sharingan, and Tsukuyomi

The fireball jutsu shoots a fireball like a ghast does 3 hearts. The sharingan can up the damage of your fireball jutsu for about 20 30 seconds 9 hearts. The tsukuyomi you cast it on someone and it gives them ultra tiny render distance (you can only see 2 blocks infront of you) for about a minute 0 hearts.

Hyuuga
Click to reveal
Byakugan, Gentle Fist, 8 Trigrams Palm Rotation

The Byakugan cast it and it turns all wood, sand, and dirt to glass so you can see through it 0 hearts. The gentle fists when you use it it has the same effects as a strength potion 0 hearts. Palm rotation is badass when you use it if you walk beside someone it makes tiny fireball jutsu explsions that effect everyone but you ? hearts.

Inuzuka
Click to reveal
Fang Over Fang, Summoning Dog, Dog Transformation

Fang over fang is the same as fireball jutsu but not only does it shoot the fireball but you go flying with it so you can attack them while the fireball hits 5-6 hearts. The summoning dog summons a wolf to you and you can tame it 0 hearts. Dog transformation transforms you into a wolf so swords cannot hurt you while your a dog 0 hearts.

Nara
Click to reveal
Shadow entomb, Shadow possesion, shadow shuriken.

The Shadow entomb puts a layer of obsidion surrounding you for approx 10 seconds 0 hearts. Shadow possesion does the same as tsukuyomi but puts you in extreme stunt pro too 0 hearts. The Shadow shuriken is the same as shadow possesion but it also throws a shuriken at you 3 hearts.

Akimichi
Click to reveal
Multi size, Akimichi pill, Human Bolder.

Multi size turns you into a giant for 2 minutes and you cant be hurt by swords 0 hearts. Akimichi pill does the exact same thing as sharingan and powers up your human bolder a bit, all hearts. Human Bolder does the exact same as fang over fang but you go flying straight instead of in a circley type thing 5-6 hearts.

Aburame
Click to reveal
Insect poison, Wall of insects, Insect entomb.

Insect poison poisons you for 10 seconds alot of hearts. Wall of insects makes a 1 x 4 x 5 wall of webs (insects) 0 hearts. Insect entomb does the same as shadow entomb but with insects instead 0 hearts.

Senju
Click to reveal
Wood entomb, Wood wall, Shadow substitution.

Wood entomb is the same as every other entomb but made out of logs 0 hearts. Wood wall is the same as every other type of wall but made out of logs 0 hearts. Shadow substitution teleports you behind a block / player 0 hearts.
Note: this clan has a secret technique that does 8 - 9 hearts.

Suna Clans

Sunayuza
Click to reveal
Desert entomb, Desert wall, Sand barier.

Desert entomb is the same as every other entomb but made out of sandstone 0 hearts. Desert wall is the same as every other wall but made out of sandstone 0 hearts. Sand barrier is a hsphere 3 of sandstone that surrounds you for about 3 or 4 seconds 0 hearts.

Puppetmaster
Click to reveal
Summon puppet, Puppet transformation, Poison kunai.

Summon puppet summons a blaze under your control 0 hearts. Puppet transformation transforms you into a blaze 0 hearts. Poison kunai poisons you and shoots a kunai at you 7 hearts.

Now the clan leaders and co-leaders

Uchiha Leader: Touya101 Co-Leader: pok243
Hyuuga Leader: NghiaXD Co-Leader: Minecraft_is_Ftw
Inuzuka Leader: LARS41 Co-leader: NOT CHOSEN
Nara Leader: MysticaI Co-Leader: MaxyRamos
Akimichi Leader: Hassel Co-Leader: NOT CHOSEN
Aburame Leader: NOT CHOSEN
Senju Leader: Bliipyblob Co-Leader: Orcwaagh

Now the Normal jutsus

Academy Student:

Feather: Substitution jutsu (lv 1), Leap
Stick: Kage Bunshin (lv 1), Waterwalk, Confusion, Haste, Henge no jutsu,
Arrow: Kunai throw
Flint: Shuriken throw

Genin:
Exactly the same as Academy Student

Chuunin:

Feather: Substitution (lv 2) blink
Stick: Kage bunshin (lv 2)
Arrow: Volley of Kunai

Now you know the jutsus heres how to use them!

The Clan jutsus are used with a magma cream, you can get all the items at spawn

Okay if I were to use Kage bunshin level 2, I would hold out the stick in my hand then right click my mouse until on my screen it says " You are now using Kage Bunshin (Level 2). Once it is there use it with the left click button, if I were to use wood wall I would do the same but holding a magma cream instead.

I hope that was good enough for you to understand.

Now the Kages of each village

The hidden Leaf village 100% done and the hokage is MysticaI

The hidden Sand village 100% done and the kazekage is Kankuro787

The hidden Mist village 97% done and the mizukage is Bliipyblob

The hidden Stone village 100% done and the tsuchikage is Touya101

The hidden Cloud village 0% done and the raikage is LARS41

Now if you have been banned, or you just want to notify us about something post it on here, thanks!
bliipyblob
Level 46 : Master Blob