Server Plugins

TheSirryan's Avatar TheSirryan11/25/16 11:26 am
1 emeralds 155 2
11/28/2016 4:07 pm
TheSirryan's Avatar TheSirryan
This is my first time considering making a server for minecraft. I am shooting for a more unique server that people are really looking for(the last 3-4 servers of this kind shut down after a few years and there isnt anymore left). I want to make a real time fighting server where you are constantly fighting for control of castles and towns in a area. Im already building the map but I want to what plugins would be able to create togglable gates and bridges and capturable flags. If anyone knows the answer to my question your help would be greatly appreciated.
TheSirryan
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheSirryan
11/28/2016 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thanks for the reccomendations Ill look into those plugins
AdamBurger
11/27/2016 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Essentials would be a good option (Make sure you get all of them) as it give you, the operator, lots of helpful tools, CE, Custom enchantments would be cool as well, adding new weapon tool, and armor enchants. If it is a fighting server about taking control, consider making it with ChestShops, for faction shops, or other shop plugins, make sure if you do, add an economy plugin for money as well, I recommend Vault or IConomy. Consider McMmo for some RPG skill that would add some fun in leveling up. maybe add some way of claiming land, So it would be harder for people raid others, and maybe some type of rank up or permission plugin, I recommend Essentials Group Manager and PEX. Hope this helped!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome