Server Spawn FPS lag?

Lambdastic's Avatar Lambdastic7/13/13 6:39 am
1 emeralds 622 4
7/15/2013 9:01 am
Mayoz's Avatar Mayoz
Okay so I am out in the wild and I get 200-300 FPS easy. I fly over to my spawn and my FPS drops down to 50-80... Now I have no idea why this is happening, can you help me?

If you want to check out the spawn, just look at my signature.
Lambdastic
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mayoz
07/15/2013 9:01 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Fillpaint's solution should work, however, why do you even care if it comes from 300 or whatever to 80? Your eyes can't even tell the difference, and besides, your monitor (Most likely) can only display 60 fps (Unless you got a "gaming" one where it can do 80).

Oh, and by the way, Egyptians don't have kings. And, you also call yourself a "modder" but you have no mods, and if you were you should have been able to figure this out. Allssoo, if you were a modder (And even if you weren't) you should know, servers don't have FPS lag, FPS is entirely client side.
fillpant
07/15/2013 4:42 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Programmer
i have to say from my expirience where i had the same prob that if you use any redstone systems and or enderchest that contain meta data thats a prob, to reduce it i world edited the terin underneath from bedrock till 1 block under spawn and i replaced all ores, water, lava, caves and whatever else with stone no more lag for me at spawn (in bigger servers they dont have abything underneath their spawn its empty like under bedrock.
ForsakenRealmz
07/15/2013 3:47 am
Level 1 : New Architect
If you have a ton of glowstone, redstone, enderchests, signs, minecarts, animals, etc. in your spawn then you will lag. Make sure no one is creating ginormous chicken/pig/cow/sheep/anything animal farms because this will definitely cause lag in that area.
jayman9696_
07/13/2013 11:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
I would say its because of the building, then enderchests, and signs. There is a lot more particles and entities in your spawn that is lagging your system.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome