Strongohld didnt spawn in my survival world

jiminily's Avatar jiminily3/13/24 5:57 pm
3/17/2024 5:33 am
jiminily's Avatar jiminily
Hi everyone, I just recently joined and I was wondering if I could get some help here... So I've been playing this world for a while just for fun, on my laptop, and I finally decided that I would go to the End. I obtained everything I needed without cheats, and when I finally located stronghold by ender eyes, it just didn't spawn. Like the eye was leading me to the location where it was supposed to be, but nothing. So tried to search for another one since I read that every world has more than one stronghold, but that didn't spawn either. I even made a copy of the same world and searched for it in creative, exploded everything with TNT's, and nothing. So then I tried to find it in my previously made creative world, and I did find a stronghold like almost immediately. Can someone help me with this issue please? Why aren't strongholds showing up in this exact world and what can I do about it?

I am playing at my MacBook. Version of game is 1.20.4 and the seed is 3381079979963452204, if anyone is willing to look at it :)

Thank you for any help and suggestions :)
jiminily
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/16/2024 5:41 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Botanist
Hippopotamoss
I loaded up a world with the same seed and found one at 785, -1312. But if you've looked there already it seems like it's a weird and unfortunate bug
03/17/2024 5:17 amhistory
jiminily
sorry to ask, if it's weird auestion, but is there any way you can like manually spawn and generate strongholds? i am really desperate at this point, I really worked hard and my armor and sword has the best enchatns I've ever got since I played minecraft :( thank you for your time with generating the world and for your answer :)
03/17/2024 5:22 am
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
If you're willing to settle for just the portal:

from End portal
In Creative mode, the player can construct an end portal by placing 12 end portal
frames in a ring enclosing an open 3×3 square and placing an eye of
ender in each one. In order to activate, the end portal frames must be
oriented correctly; the front face of each portal block must be pointed
inward toward the 3×3 portal area. This can be achieved by the player
standing in the center of the portal area and rotating to place the
frames in a ring around them.
03/17/2024 5:33 am
jiminily
okay so only portal then :) thanks
03/13/2024 10:39 pm
ScotsMiser
When you say the stronghold didn't spawn, do you mean the portal room or no stronghold structure at all?

Just out of completeness; you have confirmed that the "Generate structures" world creation option is turned is turned on…
03/14/2024 7:45 am
jiminily
like no actual stronghold, like the whole structure. and yes, i have the generate structures on :)
03/14/2024 12:48 pm
ScotsMiser
Strange that the ender pearls would point there if the structure was missing (and strongholds are extensice enough I have trouble believing the whole thing was overwritten during world gen).

If you have an NBT editor, you might try looking at the game files (but that exceeds my level of competence)
03/14/2024 2:14 pmhistory
jiminily
I just really don't know what's up... and I wouldn't be just making this thing up on internet, it's strange that in every other world I created before and after this one, i came across the stronghold like immediately. Bur thank you for your time and answers :) i guess no elytra for me then
03/13/2024 8:27 pmhistory
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Daralexen
I put your seed into Chunkbase, and Strongholds are on the map. Here are some that I found close to world spawn:

X: 820 Z: 1,604
X: 788 Z: -1,308
X: -1,932 Z: -60
X: 3,892 Z: -2,796
03/14/2024 7:47 am
jiminily
i found two of them on X 788 and X-1932, and the ender eye was leading me to them but nothing... and even in creative i didnt find any of them.
03/14/2024 2:18 pm
Daralexen
I do not understand. You went to the coordinates, and they did not generate, or did you find them at those coordinates?
03/16/2024 1:15 pm
jiminily
like i found those two locations they SHOULD spawn at, and they didn't. sorry for not clear answer, english is not my first language and i'm trying my best to explain it in it
03/16/2024 2:43 pm
Daralexen
It is fine. Castilian Spanish is my first language. So, I understand in not being able to communicate an idea in the best way possible. As for the Stronghold, this is probably a bug or a very rare seed phenomenon.
03/16/2024 3:13 pm
jiminily
thank you for your time and answers tho :) as i said, i guess i have to start another new world and do everything all over again; otherwise no elytra for me :)
03/13/2024 7:26 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
Vital1st
try looking at the creative world and type "/locate structure stronghold"
03/14/2024 7:47 am
jiminily
i did that to, to make sure i am in the right location, and nothing.. but thanks :)
03/13/2024 6:37 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Soldier
dancing reaper
Dang that sucks
03/14/2024 7:48 am
jiminily
yeah you tell me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com