A Very Big powerful server. With No Players at all

xxlinuxyxx's Avatar xxlinuxyxx5/14/15 9:45 pm
1 emeralds 144 2
5/25/2015 1:26 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
Hello Everyone

i'm having a issue with my server. Seems no one gets on. if someone gets on they usually want to destroy the server or, just come on for a few seconds then they disconnect. I don't know whats wrong with the appearance of the server or why are they leaving. I was wondering as a community that you may find out why is my server is failing.

please take time out of your day to check it out
IP:play.mcbright.tk
xxlinuxyxx
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

raidarr
05/25/2015 1:26 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Consolidate. Umpteen modes at the start is a good way to kill a community because everyone is someplace else.

Become something special in one field, build an initial community, quality of server vs its quality. Then, once you have a dedicated playerbase, expand based on their side interests.
erisawesome
05/24/2015 10:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
Your problem is that you started out too big. Server networks are awesome... but only if they have players on them. If someone logs in and wants to play some Sky Wars but everyone else is playing Factions or KitPvP, then that guy is going to leave. Even if you have 20 players on but they are all spread our over 10 servers, then the server will feel empty and players will immediately disconnect.

Therefore, if you limit your servers to only 1-3 gamemodes, more people will fill up each gamemode and you can grow a community of players from there. And when you have a reasonable amount of players on at any given time, then you can CONSIDER adding more gamemodes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome