What Do You Like most About Servers?

dcoonrod1's Avatar dcoonrod112/21/12 11:31 pm
12/22/2012 4:55 am
oggehej's Avatar oggehej
What Do You Like Most About Servers? What Plugins are best? what characteristics of staff do you like? what is a NEVER DO on servers? I need help on making my server the best of the best. Have 8gb of ram for the server so fire away with your ideas! Thanks in Advance!
dcoonrod1
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

oggehej
12/22/2012 4:55 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
And a really important tip: Look out who you are giving moderator/admin rights, they can be griefers. Before selecting mod/admin, make sure thay've played on the server pretty much and are actually helping people.
Carbonwyre
12/22/2012 3:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
What Do You Like Most About Servers?
It to be unique, and creative (not creative mode just creative). Most of all it should be fun. Rules should be scarce but meaningful and gameplay should be fresh and flowing.

What Plugins are best?
Depends what kind of server you want. Essentials is a must. A permissions plugin is a must (I recommend PermissionEx). And the rest is really just what you want your server to be.

What characteristics of staff do you like?
Friendly and human. Mature and not 13. If the person is more concerned with using creative mode to build a house then helping a player or looking around the map to see what players are doing, they should NOT be staff.

What is a NEVER DO on servers?
NEVER allow griefing. It might create temporary fun for some people but ultimately it destroys gameplay for the people being griefed.
Banjo565
12/22/2012 1:59 am
Level 26 : Expert Scribe
Hey dcoonrod1, I'll give you a few pointers. All I ask in return is just to follow me on twitter! My twitter information is in my signature. Just pm or send me a tweet. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome