Who wants to start a prison server with me?

XSLinKsZ's Avatar XSLinKsZ9/22/12 1:51 pm
1 emeralds 192 9
9/23/2012 6:44 am
S7900's Avatar S7900
I have ALWAYS wanted to create a prison server. I always enjoyed prison servers...i don't know why. I am becoming to get inspired and want to create my own. Now here is where 3-5 of you people come in. I will need help, LOTS of help! I will need help building spawn "C block" "B block" "A block" ...etc i will also need someone to help out with the perms to create all of the groups. Do not worry either i will be working rite beside you as well, working hard and building. The only thing I will not be able to help with is the perms, as because I am not that coding "Techy" guy. That's why i need one of you. Also when the server is finally done, you people will have tons of benefits as a player..like Guard/admin (the person doing the perms/creating the groups like C,B,A and finally FREE ..you will get CO-OWNER, yes CO-OWNER) I don't want any old 12 yr old strolling along here, saying that "i can help and im a great builder." This is SERIOUS and i want GOOD builders! If possible maybe email me at foxridu@gmail.com of screenshot's of your builds? Last but not least if you have never played a prison server do not bother replying. Also if you don't know what C block B block A block and Free is ..then you obviously don't know what a prison server is. If i get enough people to reply and interested i will create the server, and we will "Get rollin "

-xSLinKsZ
XSLinKsZ
Level 20 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2012 6:44 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Unicorn
S7900
I'll help , I can't be much help with plugins but a a decent builder. I own a bukkit server but I got annyed with plugins.
09/23/2012 6:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
creepercool
I know first hand how much of a pain getting a permissions plugin setup is. I currently run my own server but i wouldn't mine helping you setup your permissions plugin as long as you use pex (its what i use on my server for permissions and i personally think its the best).
09/22/2012 8:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Dawg00chief
Hello, I'm Dawg00chief and I would like to help you. I have recently been abused on another prison server and I am looking for a great community so I can help you build. I'm 12 but please don't judge me by my age. I want to be part of this because I can barely find good prison servers anymore. I hope you will accept me. I will email you my pics.
09/22/2012 8:57 pm
XSLinKsZ
I will pm you the ip when i create the server...about 2 days..i need to get more ram
09/22/2012 8:36 pm
XSLinKsZ
alright looks like ill start making this server it *SHOULD* be up on monday as because i need to buy more ram. I will pm you all the IP as soon as its up and running
09/22/2012 8:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
devlon5
I'll help
09/22/2012 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dreamyzz
i like this idea id love to help build
09/22/2012 8:18 pm
XSLinKsZ
hard to explain but search on pmc "Prison server" click the first server. It should say something like mumuahs server. PLay that server for a little, read the rules and all...and you will get the feel of a prison server
09/22/2012 7:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jusmcl
i dont know what a prison server technically is can you explaoin?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome