Help Me - I Can't Connect To My Own Server

TheRealMr69's Avatar TheRealMr6912/31/21 10:42 am
1/16/2022 12:20 pm
Shmee1501655's Avatar Shmee1501655
Hello, Last Year I made a New Minecraft Server (modded 1.12.2) On My Other Computer and me and my friends used play on it all the time, Half a Year Later (After I Made The Server) The Server's Computer Had a Restart (Well It add many over the year...) But Since The Restart I Couldn't Connect To The Server (But My Friends Actually Could Connect To The Server..) and If I Tried To Connect I Got Treated With The Same Message: "timed out-io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception error." I Updated My Java Many Times I Check If I'm Connect To The Internet Via Wifi (And Also Cabel), I Even Tried To Reboot My Network But I Still Didn't Work...

2 Months Later (Now) I Tried To Make a 1.18.1 Minecraft Server (PaperMc Server) And I Got The Same Problem Again With The a Different Message ( I Think...): "Connection refused: no further information" (But My Friends Can Join The Server..) I Tried Changing My Firewall Settings And Updating Java Again and Connecting Via Cable But I Still Can't Join... My Dad Told Me That The Problem Is In The Wifi Or Something And That The Server's Computer Denys Me From Joining Or Something...

Can Anyone Help Me Please? Because I Don't Wanna Risk My Computer or my server becuase of doing stuff That I Don't Know About
TheRealMr69
Level 1 : New Network