How do I promote my Minecraft server? (With no cost)

mrdan556's Avatar mrdan5568/8/22 1:51 pm
2 emeralds 100 1
8/9/2022 8:35 am
UncleBase's Avatar UncleBase
So recently I started a Minecraft server. And I upgraded my PC so that I wouldn't have to use up my main computers resources. And now I don't really have that much money to spend on my server since it's currently a really small server. So does anybody know how to promote my Minecraft server without having to spend money? All the tutorials I looked up all said to pay a small streamer/youtuber to play on it but the reason why that won't work for me is: 1. I don't have money anymore to spend 2. I don't get players. But I do have some people on my discord server. Anyone think they can help me out?

Server IP: play.commonpvp.net

Discord: https://discord.gg/8c7DaMtmYV
mrdan556
Level 2 : Apprentice Network