Looking for constructive feedback on Survival PVE Economy server.

Noah's Avatar Noah7/23/19 9:46 pm
1 emeralds 128 1
8/11/2019 11:28 am
Codewow's Avatar Codewow
Hello to anyone that may be looking at this! I am looking for genuine constructive feedback on my Minecraft server called HushCraft.

I have been trying very hard to improve my server, and I ask my players weekly what type of things the server could improve on, but they always say everything is good.

So I'd like some unbiased opinions from the PMC community as to what you think my server could do better on, and what you dislike about it. Feel free to leave some things that you enjoy, but I'm mainly looking for some things to improve on, not things I know are good.

Please keep in mind that if you are a factions person, or a pvp type of person, you may not enjoy my server. Please either be interested in Survival PVE Economy servers or at least an open mind when giving me feedback. Thank you.

IP: HushCraft.net
Noah
Level 27 : Expert Taco