Need help with making a /kill command on my server

Sjanoki's Avatar Sjanoki2/16/20 1:17 pm history
1 emeralds 155 6
5/3/2020 3:56 pm
FireKookies's Avatar FireKookies
Hi PlanetMinecraft,

So I have asked a few different places a similar question but always get the same response with some variation "Is there not a suicide command?/just change the permissions/etc". I know that people have a better understanding of server-running then I do, and I'm doing my best to understand the advise given, but it's too vague and I need more information.

So basically what I need to add to my server is a "/kill" command that everyone can use, but not on one-another, so they can only type in "/kill" to kill themselves but nobody else. I appreciate any help :) Much thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Sjanoki

Edit: The issue has been solved :)
Sjanoki
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2020 3:56 pmhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FireKookies
download essentials

I can code you a plugin if you want it finna be like 10 lines :3
03/15/2020 12:39 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Enchanter
Culpeo
There might be datapacks for that.
03/15/2020 12:06 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
RevolveCO
oh wait
you want suicide command i realize now
03/15/2020 12:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
RevolveCO
uhhhhh bud isnt /kill [​player name] or /killall in the minecraft command list? and you can just you the command prompt thing if you have created a server with command prompts? and with command prompts the server does the kill command if you type the /kill then player name or have command prompt do well you type in op [​your name here] no slashes in the commands
02/18/2020 11:41 am
Level 24 : Expert Princess
MissC-YT
not sure what plugin it is but there is one thats /suicide only works on the player who plays it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome