Ad link I created isn't working, and I don't know why

HarrisonDotNET's Avatar HarrisonDotNET6/22/22 4:24 pm
6/29/2022 8:58 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
I've tried to link an ad link for map downloads from adf.ly twice (in a description and as a download link), and every time, it either gets removed, or it doesn't let me post it. I checked the rules and it says that I am supposed to be allowed "limited use" of ad links when I reach level 20. I just don't understand what "limited use" means, and what types of ad links/ad link websites I can use to follow this rule or make it work. Is there anything I can do here?
HarrisonDotNET
Level 24 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2022 8:58 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
adf.ly is banned. Use something else like ad.foc.
06/22/2022 4:42 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Nuggetcake
Make sure it is a direct link to the download, not to another page. So the ad link directs to (eg) the mediafire or dropbox download directly. Right click the download button and copy link, and make the ad link with that.

But honestly I dont think it's worth it. I used to use ad links a couple years ago when I was more active here and the ratio of people complaining over actually downloading ontop of adblock users which wont give you anything; isn't worth it lmao. If you want to be supported for creativity financially, try setting up stuff like patreon after making a decent portfolio or open commissions on things not limited to minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome