Can't See Skins PERIOD

TechnonixYT's Avatar TechnonixYT6/23/19 4:49 am
1 emeralds 130 1
6/23/2019 4:55 am
RoFactions's Avatar RoFactions
Hi My Name Is Tech and i have been faced with The Issue of not being able to see skins Since 1.12.2 and its not because of internet..... you see a long time ago i played minecraft with mods mainly and then i couldn't see skins and i thought to uninstall the mods and uninstall and reinstall minecraft However then i couldnt see anyones skins on servers it got better overtime as the skins i wore a majority of the time and skins i see mainly were now seeable however everyone elses was just Steve or alex i cant msg mojang support cause im underage first off and the card used to buy was cancelled making it impossible to get support, i even deleted the damn email! So i came to reddit and discussed something i have found some possible causes few being Using Minecraft 1.12 XMl on 1.14 and 1.13, or ALL THE FILES IN WORDING ON NOTEPAD++ WERE NUL So i have no idea how to fix this mess but if someone from the mojang team could help and believe i Dont have a damn cracked account would help it would be great to y'know compliment other peoples skins or rp again!
TechnonixYT
Level 1 : New Miner