Detecting invisible mobs

Cra-Zy's Avatar Cra-Zy2/6/22 1:19 pm history
2/8/2022 1:40 am
Dewaynea's Avatar Dewaynea

{-Solved-}

I made a minigame where you need to escape from a ghostlike mob. for this I used an invisible zombie with armour and particle effects.

I decided to add some extra's and here's where I found a problem in the design.
I have made a snow golem turret, the golem slows the zombie down and gives you a headstart. except here's the problem.

Snow golems can't detect invisible zombies. which is a problem because the "Ghost" looks stupid if I don't turn the zombie invisible but if the zombie is invisible the golem won't attack him.

Is there a way to make a snow golem detect an invisible zombie?

Personally, i was thinking towards an entity riding the zombie that the golem can detect or involving raytracing and making the snow golem "shoot" snowballs in the direction of the zombie if there's one in range.

But honestly, I wouldn't know where to start, can anyone help with this problem?
Cra-Zy
Level 20 : Expert Architect