Looking for a Minecraft Power Fantasy Collaboratorbuild

Deutum's Avatar Deutum4/15/22 8:40 am history
2 emeralds 178 8
1/6/2024 6:51 am
wizjineer's Avatar wizjineer
Calling all master builders, data pack wizards, model artists, redstone geniuses, and world architects!

I am in need of your help in creating a new faction-based power fantasy data and resource pack I like to call, Kings of Craft: Factions!

The pack will include 4 factions, three of which have sub-classes with their own abilities and equipment to enhance the vanilla Minecraft experience: pyromancers, archers, warriors, summoners, etc.

In addition, players will be able to face an array of 28 custom mobs, including two bosses which will spawn randomly throughout the world.

Players will be able to select their teams and abilities via chat prompts, command inputs, or a structure that they can summon called "hq". HQ can then serve as a spawn point for players, or a testing ground for their abilities.

I have completed most of the data pack myself, but I am in need of people who know how to build good looking structures and mob and equipment models or simply feedback on the existing data pack.
Deutum
Level 31 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

wizjineer
12/30/2023 7:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
If you are still looking for people I will be happy to help. I can create models for mobs,armor and items. Am happy to help.
Deutum
01/02/2024 4:52 pm
Always looking for people to do models, but this is a passion project: ie, I won't be paying anyone. Kings of Craft: Factions is uploaded to PMC if you want to take a look at it and tell me what you want to model. I need mobs and items. If there are an item textures that you think you can improve, tell me about them. My discord is: deus_the_king.
wizjineer
01/06/2024 6:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Have sent you a request my username is: wizjineer
cookedporkbacon
12/16/2022 1:24 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Baconator
Are you still working on this? It sounds interesting.
Deutum
12/16/2022 1:07 pm
history
I am still working on it. The project is now called Kings Of Craft: Factions and you can find it here on Planet Minecraft. Right now I need someone who can design amor, item and mob models; a builder so I can add structures; someone to make music for bosses and a general pack tester.
cookedporkbacon
12/17/2022 5:31 pm
Oh, ok. I'd be happy to help with music
Deutum
12/19/2022 10:15 am
Awesome. Reach out to me on discord: deus_the_king#6892
cookedporkbacon
12/28/2022 2:09 am
Ok, I sent you a request. I'm "therealdoublebacon"