Looking for help on my datapack. Need JSON and NBT-experienced users, builders, redstoners and playtesters.

Karthsteel's Avatar Karthsteel6/23/19 7:04 pm history
1 emeralds 181 3
7/20/2019 3:29 pm
nathan2221's Avatar nathan2221
Hey guys. I'm Zionth II, previously a skinner here (I still make skins, I just don't post them any more.), and I've been working on a big datapack called "Enhanced Experience" for about a year and a half now, on-and-off. It's based around helpful recipes, new fun and semi-realistic loot tables for mobs, general convenience, new advancements, advancement loot and new things to use and explore. I've been working on this alone for a really long time now and it's starting to heavily burden and bog me down, slowing progress. As a result, I'm finally turning to the forums after so long and seeking help, as the title of this post implies. As of right now, I need:

• People who know how to use JSON and NBT. I'm great at both but I need extra hands for my project. There will be a shared google drive folder for collaboration on the files.
  • People who can build custom dungeons. I'm planning on having a variety of different dungeons, including flooded dungeons, expanded mob spawners and catacombs.
  • Redstoners. I would like to add puzzles and redstone contraptions to some of the the dungeons described above and others that may come into place as well.
  • People who can playtest the thing and see if anything needs balancing, as I'm bad with balancing in quite a few cases.
  • Anybody who can provide suggestions for the datapack. I am all ears to any suggestions, but I cannot promise what you may want will be implemented.
I have a testing server for all of this, but you will need Hamachi to connect. This may be fixed in the future. I just moved and my computer isn't port forwarded any more. I cannot promise that any helpers will have operator privileges, but there are utility command blocks for use that will help out even if you're not an operator. I'm going to need a lot of help. Also, don't think I don't know what I'm doing. I've been messing around and using commands, NBT and JSON ever since 1.8 came out. And if anybody thinks they can come and ruin the project... I have backups for the server and the datapack, so try someone else if you're going to be that person. (I"m a little paranoid, as you might be able to tell.)

Thank you for reading this. If you think you can help, please don't hesitate to post a comment on here saying you can and what you can do. I will get you set up ASAP.

- Zionth II
Karthsteel
Level 38 : Artisan Elf