Loot Tables

ThatBadNeighbor's Avatar ThatBadNeighbor2/12/22 7:48 am history
1 emeralds 124 6
2/15/2022 9:32 am
Gamingbarn's Avatar Gamingbarn
I was messing with loot tables and I'm wondering how to get them to work. I've got in data/minecraft/loot_tables/blocks
.json file:
{ "type": "minecraft:block", "pools": [ { "rolls": 1, "entries": [ { "type": "minecraft:item", "name": "minecraft:spawner", "functions": [ { "function": "minecraft:set_count", "count": 1, "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:match_tool", "predicate": { "items": [ "minecraft:diamond_pickaxe", "minecraft:iron_pickaxe", "minecraft:golden_pickaxe", "minecraft:netherite_pickaxe" ], "enchantments": [ { "enchantment": "minecraft:silk_touch" } ] } } ] } ] } ] } ] }
ThatBadNeighbor
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gamingbarn
02/12/2022 12:17 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Programmer Programmer
The pathing is correct, so the problem must lie within the json file itself.
ThatBadNeighbor
02/12/2022 12:38 pm
history
If I do the command /loot give @s loot craftablespawners:silkspawner it gives me the spawner, but when I mine it, it won't drop anything.
.json file
{ "type": "block", "pools": [ { "rolls": 1, "entries": [ { "type": "item", "weight": 1, "name": "minecraft:spawner", "functions": [ { "function": "set_count", "count": 1 }, { "function": "set_nbt", "tag": "{BlockEntityTag:{SpawnData:{entity:{id:\"minecraft:item\",Item:{id:\"minecraft:diamond_pickaxe\",Count:1b,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:\"minecraft:silk_touch\",lvl:1s}]}}}},SpawnPotentials:[{weight:1,data:{entity:{id:\"minecraft:item\",Item:{id:\"minecraft:diamond_pickaxe\",Count:1b,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:\"minecraft:silk_touch\",lvl:1s}]}}}}}]}}" } ] } ] } ]}
ThatBadNeighbor
02/12/2022 12:26 pm
I'll try a different program to make the json file.
Gamingbarn
02/15/2022 9:32 am
Level 70 : Legendary Programmer Programmer
sorry Im late, but I use https://misode.github.io/loot-table/ for loottables
st3ve777
02/12/2022 8:54 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
I work with Mcreator for 1.17.1 version. If you tell me what do you want them to have, I can try to make them myself and send the .json archive then.
ThatBadNeighbor
02/12/2022 9:35 am
history
I don't think its the .json. It might be where I put the file. If you can, try and make a loot table with Mcreator, open the file, and tell me where the loot table is. It doesn't have to be what I put.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome