Minecraft Lore Mode

BlazingObsidian's Avatar BlazingObsidian8/11/21 2:44 am
7 emeralds 248 8
9/3/2021 5:41 am
Da_Trixta's Avatar Da_Trixta

Minecraft Lore Mode is a datapack I am working on. This might actually be my biggest project ever. I have had this idea for a while now. But, if I can complete this project without giving up, in between, the final product will be epic. So, basically this is a datapack that adds a lore mode to Minecraft.

It's like Minecraft: Story Mode, but 10,000 times better, and a part of Vanilla Minecraft. Right now, the plan is to make use of zero Mods, and completely make the thing using datapacks, but that might change.

Basic Features of the Datapack:
1. Lore Based, better advancements in the game.
2. Rewards for winning for completing certain advancements.
3. New structures, dungeons, mobs and bosses to complete the story
4. A brand new system, where players unlock scrolls for completing certain tasks.
5. Scrolls, and the rewards in '2', have to used to unlock the final story.
6. Completely reworks potions, enchantments, and magic.
7. Exciting new items
8. Simple tweaks to the basic game.
9. And, a lot more...

Let me explain the idea simply. The player will begin, with a little scroll in th6eir inventory. A scroll is a new item that would be added to the game. It functions similarly to a pre written book. There is text inside, and can be read by right clicking. However, these scrolls have another use. As you progress, you complete advancements. There are new challenges that you have to complete. And completing some of them shall reward the player with certain items. These would be scrolls, crystals, remnants, etc. items of historical value, in the lore. As the player achieves these items, they slowly shall begin to understand the lore. They would visit structures, battle dungeons and defeat bosses, to gain more and more knowledge about the lore, by gaining items. Once, they have all the items necessary, they can activate the "Book of All Knowledge", which would spawn a new final boss. Defeating the boss would grant the players, the "Pearl of Time". Using this item would cause the entire lore of Minecraft to unfold before the player. The player would be able to see the Ancient builders creating the beautiful structures, the villagers casting the illagers out, the evokers, vindicators and pillagers planning their raids, the mass extinction event of the ancient builders, the zombie plague infection that caused the rise of the undead, the builders fleeing to the end, the rise and fall of the piglin society, etc. At the end of the show, the player would gain access to the Knowledge Shrine, a place out of bounds to them previously. They would gain access to the Sorcerer's Robes, and the Mystical Staff. Sorcerers would function as normal players, except that they would have access to numerous other dimensions.

This datapack would take enormous time and effort to make. And, I may need to resort to modding, but I don't want to do that right now. So, if you're willing to join in this madness, my discord is: The_BlOb#1142. And, if you have any suggestion, please leave them down below. It would really help.

Cheers :)
BlazingObsidian
Level 46 : Master Nerd